I feel old.

Our boy is now seven. Crazy. I don't feel old until I think about that. We had a great little party with pizza and pie and some great friends and family that live in Laramie.

Matthew blows out his candles like his mom. It is serious business and you have to blow out every candle.


This present from Grandma and Grandpa Loveland was awesome, but it took some good face pulling. . .


help from sister and ten year later. . . :)


This one is for you Jamie, since you couldn't be here to see the look on Matthew's face when he opened the watch. He loves it. Thanks so much! And thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Loveland, Cari & Levi, and Caitlin for your gifts. Except now I don't know if I have any gift ideas left for Matthew for Christmas. :)

This was Matthew's reaction when he found money inside one of his gifts. Hilarious.

Happy birthday, Matthew! We love you.

Comments

He is really 7!!! Wow! I still remember when he was Isaiah's size! I just can't believe how fast they grow up. Oh and Jen just wanted to tell you that you look great for being "old"! But if it helps I don't think of you as old, just way more experienced than me. :) Hope Matthew had a great birthday!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Matthew. (I love getting money too!)
Jamie said…
Aww! So glad he liked it:) I asked Ike on Manny's bday if he remembered what we got him, and he did! Funny! Isaac is pretty sure he needs a watch now too:) I can't believe your little man is 7, but you know what? He is the BEST 7 year old I know! Did he get our singing card?

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.