The big 1 nothing. Or 1-2 (months)


My littlest girl is one. Pretty hard to believe.



Newborn Lucy


Two months


Six months


Nine months



Smiling for the camera at one year.



She looks so old in her new birthday outfit. I think she thought the best part of her birthday was the cake.



What do you think?

Happy Birthday, Lucinda.


Comments

Happy Birthday Miss Lucy!!!! I can't believe she's already 1! I guess it won't be long and i'll be singing the same tune.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Randi said…
Wow she went to town on the cake! She is such a cutie! I think the dog thought the cake was the best part of the birthday too! ((wink))
wow we have more in common than just our name! that was some serious love for cake she displayed in that first bite. way to go lucy!!
Nacey family said…
Her birthday outfit is adorable. Chocolate cake is the best part of any party:)
Love the video! That really brightened my day! I'm feeling better already. What a cute girl. She is so adorable in her new birthday outfit too! I guess chocolate cake is her new favorite. :)
Ashlie said…
I think she's stinkin' cute. ;)
Thanks! I thought the cake video was too funny to not post. That Lucy is quite the girl. :)
Caitlin said…
Hi, Jen! Oh my goodness she has changed so much and it has only been a couple weeks since we really had a chance to be around her. What a doll! I love the bow and outfit- so precious! Are those the new curtains in the background? Beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys and your new home!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Very cute. And ya, that does go by fast. I can't even believe it.
The VomBaurs said…
don't you love doing this?! going back and looking at their pictures at different stages! seeing how much they've grown and trying to finds features they have now in the early pictures. she's such a doll!
Jamie said…
OHHH! We all got a kick out of watching these videos! I can't believe how much Lucu is growing!! Makes me sad but she is such a beauty:) We miss you soo much!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.