Father and daughter

I love these pictures. I don't what it is, but seeing the love that passes between Tom and our children makes me so happy. I love that Lucy is starting to develop a closer relationship to her daddy. I can see love in the eyes of both father and daughter in these pictures and just wanted to share.




Giving Daddy some love.


Ginger trying to get in on the love. :)


Priceless.

Comments

MarnĂ© said…
I agree - the father/daughter relationship is really fun to see. These are great pictures!...I'm not sure Ginger and Tom have that same bond :)
Caitlin said…
Awwwwww! You will treasure these. :) Tom is a really good dad from what I have seen and it is so wonderful you caught it on camera.
Anonymous said…
I feel the same way. And I am learning that not all daddy's are as involved as our hubbys. Makes me so happy to know my (and your) kids know they have a daddy that loves them ALMOST as much as mommy does. Ok, just kidding. That's debatable.
How precious! Why are they laying on the hard floor? Sounds like our dad haha! Sorry I never called on Manny's birthday. Hope he had lots of fun! Can't wait for another update!
Jamie said…
Oh, I love these pics too! Tom is always on the floor, huH!? He's such a good daddy (and uncle)! We sure miss having him around;)

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.