He is here!

Our second little man came to join us weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz. He is 20 inches long and he is a quiet little guy so far. We named him Thomas Joseph and will call him Tommy. Oh, what a sweet bundle of joy he is! So precious and innocent. I can feel that he was definitely close to our Father in Heaven not long ago. It is such a spiritual experience having a little one like this join our family here. It is such a miracle to me to see the little fingers and toes with nails and to see that he is so perfect! And I cannot describe, but I know every mother knows the feeling of when they first place a new baby in your arms and you feel so much love for them immediately. My heart feels like it could burst with happiness!

Little Tommy all bundled up.

DSC00903

Here I am looking very tired after the delivery. I feel great though!

DSC00900

My sweet husband with me and our dear little babe.

DSC00902

Matthew holding his brother for the first time.

DSC00915

Jenny being a big sister again. These kids sure love their little brother! I wanted to post a video of Lucy’s first time holding the baby, but it wasn’t working out so I will have to add it later.

DSC00919

Welcome to our family, Baby Tommy! We love you so much already. Smile

Comments

Caitlin said…
Oh my goodness, how precious!!! He looks amazing and so do you! :) I am so happy for you all! Can't wait to meet him! Thinking of you...
and WE love him so much too!!! congrats. You look amazing Jen.
Taffy and Tony said…
Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family! New babies are the best!
Oh man... looking at these pictures got me all emotional! I can see the joy in Matthew's face holding his little brother! I can see the pride and joy in all your faces and I can tell that that little boy is going to be very loved in his new home. I'm sure Zaya is going to love seeing videos of Lucy with little Tommy! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on another beautiful child. Can't wait to meet him! We sure love you guys and are glad everything went well.
Ashlie said…
You look fantastic Jen and I'm sure you are a fabulous mother. What a lucky little boy!
Congrats! He is precious! You have such a beautiful family.
Erin said…
So wonderful!!! What a beautiful family! I want to be where you are. We're hoping for another sweet soul this year:)
Unknown said…
Whoa! What are you doing blogging already? I suppose you knew we needed those adorable pictures.

Thanks for answering James' burning question: "Can I call him Tommy?" He is a beautiful addition to one of the most beautiful families I know.
MarnĂ© said…
Hooray and congratulations!! he is such a sweet looking little boy! It's good you have such great helpers around the house.
kylee said…
Congrats Jen, he's adorable! You have such a cute family. Glad everything is going well for you guys.
Randi said…
awh! so sweet congratulations Jen!
Jamie said…
Welcome little one!!! He is adorable and your post made me cry! I love this sweet baby already:) You guys are awesome! Wish I could come hold him:) Love you guys!
brentandkashann said…
Jenny, you look so beautiful. So glad you made it through once again. Enjoy him. He looks plenty sweet!
triplej said…
Very fun!! Enjoy him!!
The VomBaurs said…
jen, he is perfect! congratulations! many warm thoughts and prayers coming to you from colorado :)

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

Ramblings.