Number Five

So this post has been long in coming. I have been wanting to write it for over three months now. And now I finally am. We are expecting our fifth child June 30th! I was going to wait until next month when we find out the gender, but I couldn’t wait to just get it out. You have probably noticed that I haven’t posted much over the past few months until lately. So glad the first trimester is gone and has taken the morning sickness and exhaustion with it.  I can’t complain because I didn’t get too sick, but I am glad to be feeling better and have more energy. We are all very excited! Lucy has been talking about her little sister for about six months or more now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this baby is a girl. The gender doesn’t matter so much though as babies are so cute and sweet no matter what. We shall see!

Comments

Taffy and Tony said…
Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations. You make super cute babies.
MarnĂ© said…
CONGRATS Jenny!! Such exciting news! It will be a lucky baby to come to such a good family. I will be excited to hear if it's a new little brother or sister!
Erin said…
How very exciting!!! Yes, don't blame you for not blogging. First trimester can be a doozy. I'm so happy for you, and have so much respect for you, too. Anyone with over three kids is my hero:)
Jamie said…
Just makes me smile knowing little baby Loveland is on the way!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.