Curly Locks


I finally captured some pictures of Lucy's curly hair. What a beautiful little girl! Of course I'm a little partial to her and to curly hair (Lucy's daddy has curly hair, too :) ) If she ends up with hair like her Aunt Rachel or Cousin Cari she will have beautiful hair indeed.

Comments

Her hair is getting long! And those curls are adorable. Thanks. I'm glad I have curly hair too! It's pretty nice most of the time.
Taffy and Tony said…
So cute. I would love to have one with curly hair. Mariah's has a little bit of wave in the back, and it's the closest thing we've seen to curl!
kylee said…
So adorable. Boston had curls until we moved from humid Florida to dry Wyoming :( I was so sad when they were gone. Hopefully hers will stay!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.