When my family came for Thanksgiving we had a lot of fun together cooking, playing Rockband, bowling (thanks Beck and Michael!) and this particular night we stayed up WAAYY too late singing karaoke. Enjoy.
Oh, how I miss the Pieper family! I truly enjoyed listening to you all sing. I got homesick for Laramie and the college life for a second when I saw Beck, too. So many good memories. Wish your family was still in Cokeville so I could see you all once in awhile.
Oh man that is really funny! Hann sounded a lot like you to me! Looks like you all had lots of fun. Wish we could have been there! Although I am glad you didn't get my voice on record. :)
It has been years since I've posted here, but am feeling the pull and the value of what this space offers. So much has happened. We've moved to Kansas and lived here for just over three years now. Tom now works for IBM. And probably two big things that I know I haven't written about here are that I have three more children. Raeni joined our family in 2020 during COVID and once we moved to Kansas and lived here for about a year and a half, we felt very strongly that we needed to get pregnant again. This time it was twins baby boys! Jack and Hyrum were born over a year ago and fill our lives with so much joy!! I could write posts and posts about all of my children, but I will just share some more recent updates for now. Matthew also served a mission to Sweden for two years and is now married to Mia, whom we love so very much!! Here are a couple of the most recent pictures. December 2024 August 2024 Hyrum Jack Having twins has been a paradigm shift, for sure! A lot of things ...
Our second little man came to join us weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz. He is 20 inches long and he is a quiet little guy so far. We named him Thomas Joseph and will call him Tommy. Oh, what a sweet bundle of joy he is! So precious and innocent. I can feel that he was definitely close to our Father in Heaven not long ago. It is such a spiritual experience having a little one like this join our family here. It is such a miracle to me to see the little fingers and toes with nails and to see that he is so perfect! And I cannot describe, but I know every mother knows the feeling of when they first place a new baby in your arms and you feel so much love for them immediately. My heart feels like it could burst with happiness! Little Tommy all bundled up. Here I am looking very tired after the delivery. I feel great though! My sweet husband with me and our dear little babe. Matthew holding his brother for the first time. Jenny being a big sister again. These kids sure love their littl...
I hardly know where to start. Life in the last month has been a whirlwind of change, happiness and adjusting to the change. Life is good. And truly a couple of really big things have changed in our lives. You all know about the first one, little Tommy joining our family. Definitely lots of change for us all and adjustment and happiness. The other change kind of fell into our laps and I am so happy that it did and that I was prepared a little at a time to run with it when it did. And the change is that we are now homeschooling Matthew and Jenny. I know there are many opinions out there about this. And whatever yours is, I am not trying to change it, merely give you an update on what is happening in our lives. :) Although I have to say that over the course of the last six months my opinion has changed a great deal on the subject. A little before Christmas I started acting as a Learning Coach for a girl in our area. She started attending a public school online called K12 through Wyoming...
Comments