Buddies and Cookies

I was finally able to capture a picture of Lucy showing her affection for Ginger. What a sweet little girl.


Looks like Ginger loves her, too.


And to Lucy's love of cookies. This little girl thinks cookies are the greatest thing. I know I agree and I think Lucy has at least one aunt that does, too.


In the words of Lucy, "Mmmm . . . Nummy."


Comments

Caitlin said…
So sweet! You gotta love a good dog, and yeah she may chew things up and be a little rambunctious but she is a good dog. You are so patient with her and that is all it is going to take is a little time and work. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Oh, and Faly is sitting on my lap right now and pointing at the screen saying "Whoooo's thaaat?" and smiling and all excited. She is trying to tickle Lucy on the computer screen, too. She is having withdrawals.
Too cute! I love her face when she is biting into the cookie! Priceless! Did you guys have a good Thanksgiving? Wish we could have been there. Miss you guys!
Jamie said…
OH!! I DO LOVE COOKIES:) Really, Lucy got that from us (well, maybe not, but she is a smart girlie:) Great Pics:) Can't wait to see you next week!

Popular posts from this blog

He is here!

The big 1 nothing. Or 1-2 (months)

Ramblings.