Crazy kids


Tom and I put the two older kids in some of our t-shirts for pajamas--brought back memories for me. The kids decided to really play it up.


The kids said this was Star Wars. Can anyone see where they get that? I can't. Imaginations.


Silly, silly kids. :)

Daddy enjoying the funniness.



Comments

Nacey family said…
Glad to see that my kids aren't the only goofy ones:)
MarnĂ© said…
Your kids are AWESOME! :)
Anonymous said…
That brings memories back to me too. Toby won't let me just put a big t-shirt on him. He likes his little dinosaur and doggie jammies I guess. Ps, how is your goal coming along. I've been sick so mine has been put on low key but I thought I'd check in on you.
Caitlin said…
So cute!!! I especially love the picture of them in the glasses- what fun times!
SO funny! I love your kids. Miss you tons.
I love reading your posts! They never fail to bring a smile! What fun kids you have. Wish we were coming for Thanksgiving so we could see you all again.

Popular posts from this blog

He is here!

Jumping Back In!

The big 1 nothing. Or 1-2 (months)