Crazy kids


Tom and I put the two older kids in some of our t-shirts for pajamas--brought back memories for me. The kids decided to really play it up.


The kids said this was Star Wars. Can anyone see where they get that? I can't. Imaginations.


Silly, silly kids. :)

Daddy enjoying the funniness.



Comments

Nacey family said…
Glad to see that my kids aren't the only goofy ones:)
MarnĂ© said…
Your kids are AWESOME! :)
Anonymous said…
That brings memories back to me too. Toby won't let me just put a big t-shirt on him. He likes his little dinosaur and doggie jammies I guess. Ps, how is your goal coming along. I've been sick so mine has been put on low key but I thought I'd check in on you.
Caitlin said…
So cute!!! I especially love the picture of them in the glasses- what fun times!
SO funny! I love your kids. Miss you tons.
I love reading your posts! They never fail to bring a smile! What fun kids you have. Wish we were coming for Thanksgiving so we could see you all again.

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.