Our last outing for a while

A few days before Ben and Jamie moved we were able to go to Vedawoo and take some fun pictures. Here I will share a few. We sure do miss those guys, but hear they are doing amazing in Peoria. We are very happy for them. Now we are just going to plan a trip. I figured about two day drive with stops--141/2 hours. Maybe we will see what airline tickets cost from Denver to Phoenix. :) Well here are some of the pics.

A very good-looking couple


Lucy trying to love Zachy


Father and Sons








Jenny taking a break from hiking



Ben posing. Jamie said that Ben should have used this picture to apply to school. :)



Cousins playing among the huge rocks.



The Lovelands being casual



Uncle Benny & Baby Luzu


King of the Rock


Blue-eyed boy



They love the new addition to their family. Can you tell?


What a beautiful little family!



All of us who were/maybe still are Laramie-ites





Comments

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am glad you were able to do something fun together before Ben and Jamie mpved away. You took some really cute pictures! We need to come and visit both of you guys in your new homes!
Jamie said…
I love these pics:) can't wait to take more with you guys! And yes Rach, you need to visit all of us right away:)

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.