First day of school!

Matthew and Jenny were so excited for their first day of school that they woke up before Tom and my alarm went off at 6:30 this morning. Here they are getting ready. You can still see the sleepy looking in their faces.


Jenny forgot that she needed her hair fixed!


After it is fixed. And she wanted her picture with Lucy. :) Isn't Jenny the cutest kindergartner?


My handsome first grader


Anxious to catch the bus. Why are you taking our pictures, Mom? We want to go!







Comments

What adorable little kids! I hope they have fun on their first day of school and make lots of new friends. Hopefully you won't miss them too much while they are gone. Does Jenny Wren go a full day or just half a day?
Anonymous said…
How very cute...and because I know them, I know just how excited they were that morning. Hope it was a great day!
Jamie said…
Ike looked at these pics and asked when Jenny Wren and Manny are coming to play. I told him they had school now and he said "well, how 'bout Jen and Lucu?" Anyway, these pics are adorable! I was so excited for their first day of school too (even from AZ)!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.