Pregnancy update

 

Okay. So this is a few weeks back. This is my profile at 25 weeks.

IMG_0357

Almost 28 weeks

DSC02309

33 weeks (this was today). 7 weeks to go until the due date! There comes a point in my pregnancy where on Sundays I choose skirts and no more dresses. You can imagine the tent/hugeness of wearing a dress when one’s belly is so big. Smile Oh, and gotta love the floor decorations. This is my real life and I am no longer going to pretend. And the dirt on my skirt. That was from Tommy throwing dirt on me when I went to bring him in from outside. I am embracing it. Someday I will miss the day when my floors were cluttered and my little boy played in the dirt. Life is good. I am happy to be a mother with another sweet little one on the way. I am starting to feel that excitement that is better than Christmas. I love this part of pregnancy!

IMG_0455

Comments

Thanks for posting this Jen! Love it! You are such a good mom! I love that you are embracing your life just the way it is with the dirt and clutter and all. For some reason it is refreshing to see someone else's house a mess, rather than seeing everyone's (seemingly perfect) lives all the time. :) Anyone with kids knows that this is what REAL life is all about. So excited to meet your new little guy. He will be here so soon! You look great! Wish I didn't have to wait all the way til August to see you! Love you guys! Miss ya tons!
Caitlin said…
You are such a cute pregnant lady! No fair! :) Can't believe how fast the time has gone by!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.