We just finished watching Secretariat as a family. We were talking about how fast that horse must have been after the movie. Still holds the records for many of the races and is still thought of as the greatest race horse of all time. Then Matthew piped up and said, "I wonder who the fastest racing cow is." Yes, he was serious. :)
He is here!
Our second little man came to join us weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz. He is 20 inches long and he is a quiet little guy so far. We named him Thomas Joseph and will call him Tommy. Oh, what a sweet bundle of joy he is! So precious and innocent. I can feel that he was definitely close to our Father in Heaven not long ago. It is such a spiritual experience having a little one like this join our family here. It is such a miracle to me to see the little fingers and toes with nails and to see that he is so perfect! And I cannot describe, but I know every mother knows the feeling of when they first place a new baby in your arms and you feel so much love for them immediately. My heart feels like it could burst with happiness! Little Tommy all bundled up. Here I am looking very tired after the delivery. I feel great though! My sweet husband with me and our dear little babe. Matthew holding his brother for the first time. Jenny being a big sister again. These kids sure love their littl...
Comments
Can I get your email address to invite you to our blog? I don't have it! Thanks!
BTW, Avery also says "like" all the time! I'm sure she probably picked it up from me. :)