Thankful Thursday

Thursday (5/19): I am thankful for a sister who forgives easily, even when I forgot to call her on her birthday!

Friday (5/20): I am thankful for the opportunity to celebrate a dear friend's/cousin's birthday with her and her family.

Saturday (5/21): I am thankful for a day to work on projects with nothing else planned outside our little house!

Sunday (5/22): I am especially thankful for the opportunity to remember and renew my baptismal covenants after not being able to the previous week.

Monday (5/23): I am thankful for the time spent with my family serving another family and for a few rainy minutes playing in the park together.

Tuesday (5/24): I am thankful for an evening spent relaxing.

Wednesday (5/25): I am thankful for the ability to learn from experiences, even if difficult at the time, and for second chances.

Comments

I think my Thankful posts started out more vague and then got more specific. Chris kept telling me they were too abstract and then my sister said something about it too... I try to keep much of our lives private, and the thankful posts are sometimes/often? more personal, so making them more specific is definitely a work in progress. =)

I feel that I can sympathize/empathize with much of the gratitude you expressed today (and last time too, for that matter). It's nice to read what others are grateful for because it helps me to open my eyes to ALL that I've been given rather than just the things I am most likely to notice out of habit. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.