Singing in the bathtub.

We have heard this song MANY, many times over the past little while. I find it funny that the one time I can actually capture it on video is when she is taking a bath. :)

Comments

Taffy and Tony said…
That is so stinkin' cute!
How cute! I can even understand everything she is singing. Isaiah watched this with me and he just had a huge smile on his face and was laughing. It was really cute. Then I was telling him it was Lucy and he was saying her name, Wucy. :)
Brittany said…
Jen, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is so funny!
Haha! Cute! I love her blonde curls.
Isaiah just loves this video. He likes to watch it EVERY day. I think he is starting to realize who Lucy is. He says, "Bubble, Lucy Mommy?" When he wants to watch it. :) It always cheers him up when he is cranky.
Brea Eskelsen said…
I love this!! Wow she is going to be a musician!
triplej said…
We sing that song too!! Way cute Lucy!! Keep singin! You will be as good as your mom someday!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.