Some pictures

A picture of my profile as I promised. Not a very good one, but at least you can see that for almost five months I am poking right out there. Just wait. It just gets better from here.

DSC00726

Lucy drinking a banana milk shake and really enjoying it. Love the ‘stache.

DSC00711

DSC00714

Group hug!

DSC00716

Love these faces. And these kids.

DSC00717

DSC00718

DSC00719

Wait! Don’t take the picture!

DSC00723

Comments

Jen I just love these kids! They are so funny! Jenny's pink overalls look so cute on her! I knew they would! Can't beleive you are allredy at the 5 months mark! Crazy! Oh and I also love the blaket you made for Jacob. It is so adorable. Looks like you guys had a fun little visit. Miss ya.
Jamie said…
Have I ever told you how cute those kiddos are? And Jenny's overalls... ahh, cute girl!
Caitlin said…
You look great! It was great seeing you and Lucy for a bit today, too! :) Love the pics of the kids too... Talk to you later!
Randi said…
cute! I think you look lovely preggers!
triplej said…
Very Cute...you look adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.