Our news.



 Matthew has been begging us for a little brother for a while. We will hopefully find out in a couple more months! I don't know if it counts for anything, but my intuition and pregnancy so far are telling me this one is definitely a boy. I just hope Matthew is not disappointed. Regardless of the gender, we are all very excited for a new little one to come to our family!

Comments

Randi said…
congratulations!!!
Ashlie said…
Congrats Jen! How exciting!
The Piepers said…
Congratulations! That is very exciting news. We hope Matthew gets his wish also. Two and two would be nice. :) Hope you're feeling alright!
Nacey family said…
Congratulations to you Jennifer! A boy would be nice to even it out eh? Good for you guys!
Anonymous said…
So happy for you! That is exciting news. For Matthew's sake, I hope it is a boy too. Congrats!! And what a perfect time...it will be cooler weather by the time you get too uncomfortable!
Thanks, everyone! And Rachelle, I am starting to feel better. I was never TOO sick, but it is nice to be done with the first trimester. :)
Caitlin said…
Hi! Can't wait to find out, too! :)... too fun! The time is going to fly by.

Thanks, also for being there for Faly's birthday... it was fun having you guys there! Talk to you later this week...
Taffy and Tony said…
That's great! Glad you're feeling better, too.
We are so excited too! We hope Mathew gets a little brother! Although we need more girls in the family. :) I guess someone else has to start having girls besides you guys! Zaya would love to have another boy cousin to play with. We can't wait!
Nicole said…
Very exciting news! Hope all is well!
triplej said…
That is way cool. Wow...FOUR!!!! I am too scared for four.

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.