A couple of candid shots






Comments

Man I just can't believe how fast your kidos are growing up! I just love Lucy's hair! It is so cute and curly. Can't wait to see you guys again! You are coming up in August right? Miss ya!
Nacey family said…
Jenny looks just like you! Your kids are all so beautiful!
Caitlin said…
Okay, so I finally returned to make a comment. :) These are wonderful pictures of your kiddos! So cute! Did you take them with your new camera? I love the new layout btw! Hope to see you soon! Sorry I have been MIA. :)
Jamie said…
Oh man! Ben and I are reading this together and haven't seen Lucy with hair before! She's such a doll! Can't wait to give her big hugs! Jenny Wren and Manny are pretty stinkin cute too!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.