My latest project

Okay. So the pictures are finally taken to show what I have been doing the last three weeks. I LOVE the outcome. Glad to have the ugly purple and green paint jobs gone for good. These pictures don't really do it justice, but you get the idea. Tom also put some lights on the ceiling in the living room so I won't have to be kicking around lamps all the time. Thanks, Hon. Oh, and thanks again, Caitlin, for your help bringing it all together with the wall-hangings.

Living Room Before


Living Room After



Dining Room Before



Dining Room After



Kitchen Before



Kitchen After



Comments

isn't paint AMAZING?! what a difference it can make. Well you can tell you've spent a ton of time on it because it looks really great.
Erin said…
House looks great! Glad to have found your new blog. I had your old one way back, but this is great. Hope life is treating you well! Keep singing:) Erin
hatchfamily318.blogspot.com
MarnĂ© said…
I love it! Especially the blue :)
Anonymous said…
Yes, I love paint too. Your before and afters inspire me to get my butt in gear again and get things finished!! Looks great!
Thanks, everyone! It is great to have done. :)
Jamie said…
your house looks so cheery and big!! What a great job:) and it looks professional... you are so good at everything you try!
Jen all that painting looks like it paid off! It looks so good! I love the colors you chose! It must have taken quite a few hours to do all of that. How did you keep Lucy from putting her hands on the wet paint? I can't believe how big she is getting! She is getting so much hair now!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.