First day of fall? Not surprising

This is what we woke up to this morning. Crazy. Especially considering that Saturday it was 80 degrees outside. I guess what do we expect at 7200 feet? Hopefully we will have a few more days in the 60s or 70s before the snow really sticks and flies. I want to enjoy fall while I can , and if this is fall, bring it on. :) Just kidding.



Comments

WHAT in the wOrLd!? that's insane! maybe it's not so bad being here in Provo after all haha
The VomBaurs said…
hey jen! i know you! i also took pictures of this intending to post it on my blog as well, but have not gotten around to it yet. do you stay home with the kiddos or work? i stay home. my cell is 460-8211 if you ever want to get together and hang during the day :)
Our family said…
Can I just tell you that I tried to see your blog NUMBERLESS times while we were in KZ with the greatest difficulty. I'm not really sure why, it was really weird.

How do you feel about snow this early? I don't know how I'd feel... but then again I'm a total East coast girl that spent this last winter in more snow than I've experienced in a LONG time... ;)

Oh. And I really love the name Lucy. As in, A LOT. She's a cutie, and like you mentioned in your comments, this age is GREAT. I find myself loving it more and more each day--I really think that the interaction we are having now is my favorite thus far... =D
MarnĂ© said…
Yikes! I don't even want to think about snow yet! I hope it melted fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.