Not a Sitter. . .Yet


Lucinda is now seven months old. But one wouldn't know it by the fact that she doesn't want to sit yet. I captured a picture of her "reclining" in the boppy. The only way she will sit for a bit (meaning a minute or less) is if she is completely distracted by a toy or something else. As soon as she realizes she is sitting, she arches back, straightens out, etc. The funny thing is that when she is lying on the floor, she tries to get up and one can often see her doing a little tummy exercise with her head completely off the floor while the rest of her body (except for the flailing arms) still lying there. Funny girl.

Comments

Ashlie said…
Your family is so cute Jen. I love all the thought provoking posts too. You're amazing!
Thanks, Ash. You inspire me with your pictures and words as well.
I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! That is so funny how she doesn't sit yet. Will she put any weight on her legs yet? What a cutie! They really do grow up to fast dont they!
Sometimes she will bear weight on her legs for a couple of seconds. She is pretty silly and sweet. Can't wait to see that little Isaiah!
Anonymous said…
Wow, she has changed a bit since I saw her last. How beautiful. I've learned that all kids do things in their own time. Toby is still trying to learn words, but he is getting better.

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping Back In!

He is here!

Ramblings.